From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 07:51:35 -0500
I've noticed the same thing.  On the rare occasion where there's little
other choice, I've eaten hot dogs and been miserable for hours later.  What
baffles me is how I ever managed to eat them in the first place without
noticeable adverse effects.

Given the choice now, I'd eat nothing.  I find missing a meal far superior
to going through that.  Not to mention that if they're making me feel that
bad, they can't be doing me any good.

Anyway, almost all hot dogs have corn syrup, dextrose, and or some kind of
starch in them.

Take care,
John Pavao

        Ug.  I had five oscar-meyer hotdogs for breakfast this morning.
It's a sad story.  The landlord decided that about the time I wake up
would be the ideal time to turn off my water.  Since my grandparents were
out of town, I went over to their house about a block away.  It was the
only thing in their fridge that looked edible for breaskfast.  Oh, my
head.  Oh, my stomach.  It feels like they're fermenting or something.
Oh, I HATE myself.  I don't even LIKE hotdogs.  What have I done?  Someone
shoot me.  Ug.