NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amanda Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 23:00:51 -0500
I am severely allergic to milk (not just the moo kind) and adore
Tufutti's stuff.  My allergy has become severe in the recent past, so I
still remember what cream cheese & sour cream taste like.  This is as
close as it gets to the real deal.  I have not tried to bake with the
cream cheese sub, as the cost is prohibitive, but I have used the sour
supreme in several recipes (stroganoff & chicken paprika) very
successfully.

--
Amanda Lucas

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 2805047 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/2805047 (go there and try it!)