BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickenf leave no tracef. Turkey lurky goo-bye!
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 07:48:00 -0400
Does this mean they clean draft beer, or use draft beer as a cleaning
agent?  Even I can clean draft beer clear out of a mug any time of day and
quite well.  I've also used stale beer to wash my hair (in desperation - no
shampoo in the house).  So, I can see this from both angles.  Please give
us some clarification.
Your logically minded, self proclaimed pseudo-linguist, computer progamming
sister.
<[log in to unmask]>  on  05/12/98 05:45:14 PM ----------
You're curious as to how they MAKE MONEY doing this? I think you should
wonder about some other things first, I mean really?
Your geographer friend Hilary
At 04:49 PM 5/12/98 EDT, you wrote:
>I saw a truck in Manhattan today that said, "Draft Beer Cleaners", I never
new
>there was such a service and am curious how they make money doing this.
Seems