BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Hilary L. Hopper" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickenf leave no tracef. Turkey lurky goo-bye!
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 22:45:48 -0400
I went away trip after trip, over the past month, came back, many hundreds
of messages waiting for me... and I am simply rushing through the bullamanka
stuff and it looks like I am supposed to be either writing or reacting to
poetry in order to remain in good standing? Am I too, TOO late? I really
LIKED the poem about the white man losing his status over the past 25 years
it was truly melancholy and I have sent copies of it to my two kids (ages 15
and 11) so'se they will understand us old farts better
Your geographer friend
Hilary LH