BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CBrown102 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:09:14 EDT
is'nt that vertical access guy from Ithaca -come on Kent fess up. I remember a
experiment peformed at the tower as a kid. how high will a super ball dropped
from the top bounce? it dos't it explodes . I later had a friend who played
the bells in that tower, incredible to see them played. Each bell has a
different amount of time between pulling the lever and the sounding of the
bell, so actions of the player do not seem to match the sound  creighton