BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:49:32 -0400
Aha!  What an excellent motto.  I think I'll share it with a few people who
don't belong to BP, but need to learn what's really important in life.

on  09/21/98 02:21:56 PM ----------

Please respond to "BP - Dwell time 5 minutes."

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Chowder heads

- what does "Dwell time 5 minutes" mean?

To be on the Bullamanka list you are not allowed to dwell on any
problems without a touch of humor for more than five minutes.
After that it become "Stew time".
Worried in Rockville