CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:10:01 EST
From:

     I have recently  been E mailing with one of the people involved in
the new magazine Sully's Living Without that will address issues of
celiac, among other restrictions, I believe. I asked about an article  in
a future issue addressing celiac/diabetic issues and the idea was
positively taken. I am now charged with contacting the editor. I have
been asking people specifically WHAT they would like to see in print in
this area and would like to have some good suggestions before contacting
the editor. The plans would be made well in advance of the produced
issue. In March they work on the summer issue, but it's too late now for
that one. Please give it some serious thought and get back to me with
constructive suggestions.

     The first issue is due out the beginning of April and free samples
are available for Support Groups. They are interested in feedback after
reviewing this issue.

     Through CSA, we have a small group working on a future questionnaire
for celiac/diabetics, to find out what the needs are for information for
better daily living skills..diet control, etc., but it is slow-going and
will not be ready for awhile. That is what was originally discussed for
being mentioned in the magazine. I hate to lose the opportunity to
promote awareness when afforded it, so please let me know what you would
be most interested in seeing in print about celiac/diabetes.

     Thanks for your time on this matter!

Lynn