RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:53:52 -0400
At 06:02 9/29/98 PDT, you wrote:
>I have just found out my boyfriend has genital herpes. Does anybody know
>of any way to get rid of this, using nutrition or alternative medicine
>or herbs? He is just about to complete his residency and will be a
>physician in January, so he knows about what traditional medicine says
>(can't do anything about it). If I get it, it can get passed to my
>babies during birth, I've heard. HELP!!
>
>Taylor Langtree

_____________________________________
I want to second the information sent by Gregg Burton (a GREAT POST Gregg)
as he describes the devices I've been using since early August to cure my
CFS, which I was able to control with a raw diet and relaxing lifestyle
(meditation, yoga, energetic healing) but which would reappear in times of
stress.  I also had a spot of genital herpes on my buttock (thanks to my
crook of an ex-husband who lied about what he had), and which also flared up
in times of great stress, thereby creating even more stress.  I never tried
a program such as Roberta describes, but did go to many alternative
homeopaths and chiropractors who "treated it" unsuccessfully.
Anyway, see my earlier posts on my experience with blood electrification
(the Beck devices). I am certain my herpes is gone, but it will take about a
year to be sure.
(nb:  you can't tell anything from a blood test, because all they can test
for is the antibodies to the herpes simplex virus 1 or 2, and these will
still be in your blood after you no longer have the virus; many people have
the antibodies but never have the active virus; also because herpes is
latent and hides in the nerve sheathes, it can only be tested accurately
when cultured from a sore during an outbreak.)

 Your boyfriend will be amazed at the potential of these devices.  I am
sitting here at the computer using the silver pulser (the one that does
blood electrification and also makes colloidal silver).  I woke up with a
stuffed head and sneezing at 8:30, put the device on about 9:00 am, drank
some distilled water mixed with fresh lime juice and a cup of hot green tea
(the second cup from the same bag to eliminate most of the caffeine), and
now in less than an hour later my head feels almost totally clear.

Janis Bell

320 Oakland Park Avenue
Columbus, OH 43214
home tel: 614 447-8983 fax: 614 447-8783                   [log in to unmask]
Associate professor, Kenyon College, on leave
                      alternate e-mail:  [log in to unmask]