RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 22:34:15 -0500
Liza wrote:
>Do you happen to know if they are organic?

Yes, the particular dairy farm that I called today organically raises their
animals.  It was seriously a dream come true to find these folks.  In fact, I
was able to speak to the owner (a very kind woman).  She was such a very
friendly person; she even invited me out for a tour of the facilities.  I'll be
going up there next week for a visit and I'll be glad to report on what I find.

>And do they ship out of state?
>It would be nice to know where to get raw cow's milk products

I'm not too sure on this one, Liza, but I will be more than glad to inquire
about it when I visit next week.  If you could privately email me your
approximate location, I'll ask if they'd be willing to ship out of state.

What excites me most about this dairy farm is the prospect of having unlimited
access to fresh, raw cream.  I totally thrive on the cream and I competely
devour it as soon as I get my hands on it (I rarely can find it here in Texas).
I am looking forward to making raw ice cream, raw cream sauces, whipped cream,
etc.  In fact, it's sorta funny, but I had this stupid grin on my face all
evening.  >:-)  It's a great relief to know that I'll have access to the dairy
within 5 minutes of my apartment at school.  Woohooo!!

I'll report on what I find when I visit, including contact info, prices, etc.

Best Regards,

Ben