RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 18:26:14 -0700
Denis was a subsacriber in 1997 and posted as [log in to unmask]
I found 58 messages in the archives at this address and 2 more on 8
August 1997 at his current address given at the end of his message. He
had been very involved in the instincto movement in France. He has a
very interesting viewpoint.

Dave

=============

There is a strong likelihood that I will come to  Atlanta on mission
in the second week of June for professional purposes. I will  take
this opportunity to stay a bit longer and spend some "holidays" in
Michigan, visiting public libraries in Clara Davis' hometown of Lansing. If time
permits, I will also visit two or three specialized antiquarian
bookdealers in the  New York and Michigan/Wisconsin states.
I would be grateful if you could let  members of the Raw List, if any
of them are living in these area,  know about my plan, so that we could
arrange for a chat. With a special salute to the american jewish raw-foodists.

Thanks for forwarding the mail
Denis Peyrat
from Paris, France