RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:36:53 -0500
>Huh? So Aajonus uses the particular multiple myeloma patient (who Peter
>reported died) as his poster cure boy and then blames the death on
>artificial cancer?!? This is what I mean about doublespeak.

Woah, there Kirt.  Easy.  I never mentioned that these severe cancers had
anything to do with the death Peter mentioned.  Why don't we make the
"credibility problem" a little more interesting while we're at it, eh? Why
don't we accuse him of a few other things while we're at it?

>Except for the few who fall under his spell, I think he will have
>the effect of turning people off when they see how flakey his reasoning,
>methodology, etc is. My two cents.

Hey; if the above statement is true, then hopefully it will be exposed.  Or,
if there actually _are_ benefits to his recommendations, those will be
exposed as well.

>BTW, if Liza does come to your party, let us all know if she drinks any
>wine, eh? ;) ;)

Will do.  I'm having a hell of a time finding any organic wines manufactured
without additional sulfites, though.  The best I could do so far was a $60/
bottle Red Wine from CA.