RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:09:56 +0000
I'm so glad Aaron was 'kidding;' becoming a He was getting my goat,
though Billy Bob God seems to bear it well enough.   Monty Python
intones, "Ev'ry sperm is sacred..."  which pricks many.
   But in Reality Aaron, whose real name's Tammy, was quite serious,
not to say dogged (to take a sacred star's name in vain) and Yes,
Gregg, my Voice speaks to you outside time, not in time to be heard,
which makes you both harried and late...  Harry gets no blessing,
says the Swahili proverb,  and Late is Dead... says custom.
    Speaking of being pricked, Gregg seems Lost In Time, which impedes
one who intends to "Be!!!-WOW!!!" (a far better mantra than Fitz-Rowr
for felines, but it tends to impale the spirit on the !!s.)
   Ever since the well-documented breatharian Therese Neumann
conceived without sin and virginally bore the energarian Alfred E
Neumann (whose name be blest), the moment has neared for energarians
and, indeed, all arians to have revealed the hidden masters who have
guided humanity on its unerring path to ineffable Nada.
   Being quite effable, I'm heartened to hear of the classes coming
out of Arkansas, which has the rep of Nazareth (can anything good
come out of it?) yet teaches one to be a Divine Life Consultant in
only 2 weeks, count 'em.
   On a more Sirius note (B-natural? C cup?), I'd be less than
pleased to read their Loose Fat report, which suggests the author
needs toning.
    Now that all's rendered clear, I remain....                       Pet