RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chet Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:58:47 +0000
Liza wrote:
========
> On another subject ....... do you by any chance happen to own one of Walker's
> presses?  Do you, or does anyone, have any opinion about this press versus the
> new Green Power? I have a Champion which is fine for me, but I have been asked
> by someone else which of the other two would be considered the better model.
> Any help would be appreciated.

Chet replies:
=========
See our article at http://hacres.com/html/greenpower.html

for a comparison between the Champion, Norwalk, and Green Power.

I used a Champion for five years before moving up to a Green
Power, and I'm very satisfied with it so far -- have used it
since Christmas.

Chet

Chet Day

Learn God's Way to Ultimate Health at Hallelujah Acres Online:
http://hacres.com

Improve life with our free email health tip!
Just send a letter to [log in to unmask]