RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 15:54:40 -0500
Sheila:
>> I disagree with AV comments that the colon hydrotherapy leads to brain
and heart >>damage.

Aaron:
>Check out Colon Health, by Dr. Norman Walker He lived to be like 117 or
something, and >died peacefully, a healthy man, in his sleep after taking a
walk.

You are pretty close. He lived to be a 109.

>Regular colon-therapy was a part of his life after healing himself with
raw, fresh >juices in his 50's.  Can't be all that bad!

In moderation most regimens are usually pretty harmless; however, this does
not necessarily mean they are especially health-promoting.  I would be
surprised if he had many colonics after he regained his health.  What
struck me about him was his spiritual practice and regular consumption of
raw goat cheese.

Best, Peter