RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 00:33:29 -0700
Ben:
>Who has had positive/health-promoting experiences with therapies that
>complement nutrition?  I was thinking along the lines of anything aimed at
>mitigating/treating chronic ills.  While I have been very pleased to see how
>nutrition is helping my body heal, I am also interested in _carefully_
>exploring complementary therapies.

Sheila:
I've found that the intestinal hydrotherapies have been most helpful to me
along with the living foods and strong work-outs. I have taken enemas and
colon hydrotherapy for serious constipation, infection, and a host of other
conditions. It can change my state of mind/feeling withing 30 minutes.
I've also benefitted from rolfing, massage therapy, reflexology,
cranial-sacral work, trager. The body therapies!
Aajanous notwithstanding, I feel water cleansing of the large intestines
helps many conditions/situations. I disagree with AV comments that the
colon hydrotherapy leads to brain and heart damage. I have never seen any
research to that effect. Never in my practice have I seen it. I'm reading
his book now to get a sense of his whole picture.

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea
http://www.sheilas.com
http://listserv.azstarnet.com/cgi-bin/lwgate/INTEST_HEALTH/