Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:59:00 EDT
Oh Great Guru's:
I looked up A+ Certification awhile ago when I had a chance to play on
the web.
wow are there lots of references and stuff.  I would like to check more
into this but how do I know which  training course to select???  I've
seen
some ranging from like 70 dollars up to 700 dollars.  I would really
really really appreciate any suggestions????  like which company, course,
etc..  would be most beneficial for me to select?

as always, thank you so very much for any input.....

sorry if this is off topic or out of line for this list.....

sincerely,
David A. Abbe

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]