Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 06:48:07 -0700
Dear Todd,

The more fat I eat, the more weight I lose.

In all modesty, I look better than I did at 18.

Gosh, I used to do hundreds of situps and did not look like this.

If I had no wrinkles, you could mistake me for an 18 year old.
People/friends  are amazed/jealous.

I don't  really focus on this as I want my son back.

Guess what, i am doing a lot more  "fun" things with my son and he is
getting better just from that.  I took him to the water slides, miniature
golf, to Nickel City (a fun arcade for kids) etc and this has done more for
him than any expensive "therapy." Today we are going to the bowling alley,
lots of games/play space for kids.

My other kids are benefitting too as they have lived in a hospital like
environment of tragedy. That is, this did not have to happen to my youngest
and I took it way too tragically. (felt guilty, etc for getting him
vaccinated and giving him antibiotics, but I did not KNOW then)

Now am lightening up and it is helping everyone.

I have a question about thyroid. Antibiotics then resultant yeast are said
to weaken the thyroid. A knowledgeable mom on the autism list has her child
on desiccated pig thyroid with excellent results.

What does the paleo list think about this? Are there other sources of
thyroid to include in his diet?

Moira

Re buffalo fat, it tastes kind of chalky. Did I not render it long enough,
only rendered it a couple of hours. it kind of sticks to you mouth