Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 06:52:02 EDT

<<
 >>If they were all so healthy why was the life span so short? It was rare for
 >>these persons to reach the 40th [forty] birthday?
 >
 >This is what I often hear from critics of my diet, sometimes people
 >who should know better:
 Sorry, I realize that this can be misunderstood - the text above
 relates to what ABUSHDR wrote. That is what the critics say.
 The rest of the text (left out here) is my own opinion/knowledge. >>
I'm not a critic of this diet although I have followed an Atkins type for a
good while. The question about life span was meant to raise the points that it
did.