BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Telepathic chickenf leave no tracef. Turkey lurky goo-bye!
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 09:38:48 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/98 6:23:16 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

>  The owners of the list on Mt. Olympus have been having a conversation
regarding
>  the serious: silliness ratio on BP and if there is anything that should be
done
>  to amend the current policy of mayhem, puns, bad poems, irreverence,
>  irrelevance, and irrationality.

OK, I admit it -- I posed the question, even though I count myself among the
"bad pun" offenders (puns do make me giggle ...). Between this, the previous
silliness has been answered. Asking questions is good -- see, I learned a lot.
Now, where did I leave my paper cup ... ?

Mary