BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bsa39744 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 17:54:36 EDT
Bravo Ken and Drew..I   thougt I was mumbling in the dark  about capitalism
and consciousness
of taste and the legacy of the guilds....I remember  a meeting I had with the
owner of the Flat Iron building;
I was so excited because this building; in its day; was considered  a
skyscraper and it was a dream
for me to be on its facade...the owner could,t care less; a  year later I
passed the job; and the work
 was being done at midnight...two guesses on why...when I asked the foreman
how it was going..
conviently no body spoke english..
Preservation Alert: I just got a call from National Parks Vicksburg' seems a
cult of Doomsday Fanatics( world is ending )
has hit 10 civil war sites; with (Illinois plates)
spraying civil war graves and monuments with a citrus based oil; in some
demented effort to "unite North and South"
 evidently they blow some kind of sheeps horn after their dirty work, oil is
not moving with traditional poltices. Any suggestions ?/.
 Army Corps of Engineers lab is on the case..so is the FBI most of the stone
here is granite.
.I will let y'all know more as information is forth coming.....Preservation
Alert ..doomsdayers are coming....regards Michael