BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:45:42 -0400
Especially seeing as Cornell's dairy farm has some of the best tasting
chesse in the area.  It would have been a much greater waste of food
product.

04/18/98 05:44:51 AM ----------

Please respond to [log in to unmask]

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: The Pumpkin has fallen

Pam Blythe wrote:
> Since the big orange gourd was secreted up the to spire in the middle of
> the night, I think it's better the pumpkin was able to fall in peace and
> quiet (as quiet as a cherry picker can be).  Perhaps it would have been
> embarrassed to fall from grace in front of a huge gathering of merry
melon
> mongers.
We must not forget that Cornell has an Ag school. Thank gawd it was not a
gouda
cheese they stuck up there.
][<en