RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:25:43 -0400
Any positive experiences with raw Apple Cider Vinegar anyone?

I'm trying to find a way to correct mineral deficiencies, and create
an
intestinal environment where only the 'good bugs' can flourish.  I
found
mixing an ounce in a glass of raw milk helped me digest it without
causing
lethargy I was getting otherwise. However, a few ounces of ACV daily,
and
also drinking lots of mineralized water with lemon juice as
recommended by
my ND, is causing exacerbation of mild arthritic symptoms...yet this
is
supposed to actually relieve arthritis. Also I'm eating more protein,
less
carbs.

Any thoughts? I hope the effect is just a healing reaction or
cleanout;
don't want to be making a mistake if it isn't.

Paul