RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:30:17 -0500
forest,
> i see the union of male and female has spiritual value as
> well as physical pleasure and that to learn to control our physical urges may
> enhance our holistic evolution. for me this involves attempting to avoid
> ejaculation and orgasm.

?????!! WHA'???
???!! EXSQUEEEEEEZE me, but WHY would I wanna do THAT?

Hmmmm, now why does it kinda seem like eating fruit, getting colonics,
anorexia, vomiting and laxatives, breatharianism, enemas, detoxing,
obsessing on food cleanliness, trying to make your period stop or at least
come out clear like water, "master cleanses" with salt and cayenne,
nightmares of creepy parasites and candida creatures crawling around,
fanatical veganism, and now the latest - avoiding all the messy, beasty,
out-of-control parts of sex - why do these all kinda' sorta' feel like the
same neurosis?

Could it be .........  S-A-T-A-N???

(from "The Church Lady" by Saturday Night Live comedian Dana Carvey)

forst,
> it sounds perhaps less
> pleasurable, but

Yes indeedy, forest!! It soitenly does.

forest,
> have been celibate for about 10 years now, not by choice but by lack of
> support for these concepts from women.

HAH!!! Excuse me again, but that is FUNNY!! Very funny, in fact. In fact
it's very very very funny.

I must say - I for one would most likely have counted myself among those
women who maybe weren't completely 100% supportive of these concepts. You
know, I don't know how much experience you've had with the fairer sex, but
it is a common problem that they often have a hard time achieving these
things you've mentioned above, even under the most favorable of conditions.
It is usually the sign of a man with much experience and understanding in
the ways of women, that he will be at least as interested in hearing, from
her, about how intimate relations might be made more pleasurable, FOR HER,
as he is in telling her all about how he wants sex to be for himself.

By the way, I've discovered that we have a wide range of ages on this list,
and that age seems to be of critical importance on the matters that keep
coming up here. So, if you don't find it too personal a question, are you a
Gen X-er? in your 20's? 30's? Baby Boomer? Elder? Evidently this matters a
lot when it comes to eating and sex.

Love Liza

--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)