RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:33:49 -1000
hey kirt, thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings, i enjoy the debate,
raw food for thought......might start a new cult on raw thoughtarianism,
everyone practices an eatmywords mantra and after the ritual there is a carrot
and beet juice party and the left over carrot and beet pulp is transformed
into paper by adding psyillium seeds(toxic of course) and soy bean inks with
flavorings are added and the dialog from each member of the council is written
on their papers and the juice represents the blood of the earth and the papers
represent the ego. see ya in church :-) aloha and peace......forest

well i drank the juice and ate my words and had this enlightening transcendant
experience and there was this lite at the end of the tunnel and when i got to
the lite god told me i was crazy and i should take heed in his messenger kirt
neift and stop all this silly nonsense and go back to where i came
from.........so i am herethereverywhere ......i think i'll break my juice and
word "fast" and "slow" down.................later for-rest