RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 00:51:01 +0100
Hi Liza,

> Alan,
>
> > Where are you from..if you don't mind me asking? I'm in
> > Bad Kreuznach in Germany.
>

> Oh! I've just read this email of yours, and see you're not in the United
> States, which might explain why you weren't aware of the existence of
> hygienic physicians. Your English is so excellent, I assumed (in my
> typically American way) that you were an American, too.

Happens to me as well...I read mails and answer them as I read them
only to find that my questions have been answered in some later
mail. ;-) C'est la vie.

> Anyway, according to the listing in the ANHS magazine, there's a hygienic
> doctor in Kornburg:
>
> K.J.Probst, M.D.
> Greuth 3
> 87758 Kronburg, Germany
> Phone: 8394-1450

Dr.Probst is a member of the same group that I am in (as I mentioned
earlier, a breakaway group from the German Natural Hygiene Society. He can
call himself a physician because he is an MD.

> as well as Austrailia, Canada, England, Greece, Israel, Japan and New
> Zealand. These are all physicians who have registered themselves with this
> organization, but I would assume there are more who are either affiliated
> with other organizations, or who are not affiliated with any organization,
> but who believe in and practice based on a hygienic philosophy.

So now you are talking about MDs who also tend towards the natural
hygiene approach. This is a different kettle of fish. I was merely
pointing out that (in Germany) no natural hygienist who is NOT an
MD can either practice or call him or herself a physician.

Best regards,

Alan