RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:38:15 -0500
Alan,

> Where are you from..if you don't mind me asking? I'm in
> Bad Kreuznach in Germany.

Oh! I've just read this email of yours, and see you're not in the United
States, which might explain why you weren't aware of the existence of
hygienic physicians. Your English is so excellent, I assumed (in my
typically American way) that you were an American, too.

Anyway, according to the listing in the ANHS magazine, there's a hygienic
doctor in Kornburg:

K.J.Probst, M.D.
Greuth 3
87758 Kronburg, Germany
Phone: 8394-1450

as well as Austrailia, Canada, England, Greece, Israel, Japan and New
Zealand. These are all physicians who have registered themselves with this
organization, but I would assume there are more who are either affiliated
with other organizations, or who are not affiliated with any organization,
but who believe in and practice based on a hygienic philosophy.

Love,  Liza

--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)