RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jovanka Djuric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 12:40:28 +0100
Hello to everyone for the first time!
I have subscribed to this e-mail list in Jun, with introducing message
as follow:
I have been vegetarian for 14 years and row foodist for 9 months. I find

row foodism really something different: it has changed my life
radically.
I work as a chemist in Institute of nuclear sciences "Vinca", Belgrade,
Yugoslavia, and my working field are antioxidative enzymes (AOE).
Therefore I
am personally and by profession very interested about influence of row
food
diet on antioxidative defense (AOD) system in human blood.
I intended my first message to be about  AOE in the blood of row
foodists. I am still interested about this, but tempora, mores!
I have quite experience in row food diet (I prefer sprouts) but I'd like
to help my friends with various surviving row-food recipes for emergency
situation. Can you guess why (key words to help: bad Serbs, good NATO,
war games without borders, bombing, no gas, no electricity, no cooking).
We 'll be thankful for useful  ideas and, to repay, will share our
experiences about usefulness of them.
You are probably wondering is this some kind of (bitter) joke? I hope,
but I don't know, does anybody know. Anyhow, this is row reality.
Never mind, best regards,
Jovanka.