RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:00:57 -0700
SF-LiFE, the San Francisco Living Foods Enthusiasts, is reissuing our
popular recipe book, and we are also releasing a NEW, previously
unpublished, followup recipe book.

Book I (reissue): $7.00;  info on Book I is at URL
http://www.living-foods.com/sflife/favorite.html

Book II (NEW; actually a booklet, 27 pages, 54 recipes): $5.00
(we have not had time to upload info on book II to the web page yet)

Postage in the U.S.:  $3.00 for 2 books, $1.00 for 1 book. Foreign postage,
or bulk orders - please inquire (Dorleen Tong, address below).

To purchase, send MONEY ORDER (payable to SF-LiFE) to:
Dorleen Tong, 662 29th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94121 USA.
We cannot take credit cards, and we cannot accept orders via e-mail.

SF-LiFE is the oldest and largest raw food support group in the U.S. We
have a monthly newsletter; membership is only $15/year for a newsletter
(8+ pages/month) mailed in the U.S. We have many out-of-town members
(including people in other states and foreign countries) who join just
for the newsletter.  The SF-LiFE newsletter dares to challenge the
raw/vegan "party line".

P.S. book II available now, book I due from print shop this Friday. Both
books will be available at the Raw/Living Foods Expo in San Francisco
on 27 September. The price of the book may have changed from the first
printing - price on the web site may be inaccurate and will be corrected
as soon as feasible.

Tom Billings on behalf of SF-LiFE