RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:05:11 EDT
Hi all...

Anyone in the Palo Alto/Santa Cruz area who is interested in
yoga/stretching...

My friend and mentor is giving a workshop the weekend of October 3/4...

Four hours...

$75...

Meridian Flexibility System...

The result of years of research...

Into how the body truly stretches...

And how each muscle group correlates with a specific organ and meridian in the
body...

And psychological qualities...

Having been a part of the ongoing research since 1993...

And practicing this developing system since then...

I can truly say it has transformed me more than anything else...

And healed me internally more than anything else...

And it is what led me experientially to a raw food diet...

If you are interested...

Contact Bob Cooley or Tom Longo at 617-437-YOGA...

Soon, as it is filling up...

I think San Fransisco is already full...

Aaron