RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jon Stubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 00:03:34 -0600
Liza and Aaron,

That message was sent to David, privately. He accidently replied to the
list. That's why you never saw the original message, Liza.

I have very much respect and love for Victoras. The Survival Book brought
me to raw food and to your company. For me it is more than just a beautiful
dream. It is what a aspire to, on some level.

Aaron,

If you intend to pull the rug out from under me with your belief-busting, I
hope somebody smart and loving like you will be there to catch me.

My guru has spoken to me through many mouths, even my own.

Sometimes my Guru is Delusional.

jon