RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:11:46 +0000
Hi Kirt,

you wrote:
>Perhaps some people prefer to ignore science (yes, usually only when it
>contradicts their ideology) because science is based on doubt. Science
>doubts all knowledge and has supported or unsupported theories which
>explain measured "facts". A "supported theory" is a far cry from the

Principally I agree.
Still I wonder when science will start to doubt the usefulness of de-
natured food for our body. And when they will begin to think about what
the right diet for the human species would be.
Regarding this, science still seems to be blinded by its own cooking
pots.

Kirt:
>Nature isn't perfect, it is whatever works. Human nature isn't perfect,
>and it includes a bunch of stuff that doesn't much work ;)

I see the smiley and I tend to think of it the same as Liza: nature
   i s   perfect if humans don't interfere and human nature could be
perfect if offered the right conditions for our species.

Perfect greetings, :-)

Stefan
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]