RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 14:10:19 +0000
Hi Kirt,

thank you for your long description of your experiments. Very
interesting!!!

I am curious about the deeper reasons for the experiments. You wrote,
that you were dismayed with the emotional/intellectual imbalance of most
other 100% raw-fooders you met. How about your own? Did you feel imba-
lanced? Did others tell you you were?
Or did you simply feel unsatisfied with your daily meals?

You wrote two times, you wanted to crowd out the excess amount of
fruits in your meals and add more vegetables. Did you experience bad
results with a high fruit intake (except for citrus, you mentioned
that)? If yes, which?

Several instinctos in my town seem to have difficulties with 100% and
most of them do experiments, like yours. So I would like to compare
the experiences.
And of course I want to find out, where I might be in some years...
:-)

Kind instinctive regards,

Stefan