From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 13:33:51 -0700
Bob

I am using Win95 and there was not a card included - all Win95
software and a serial cable to a 9 pin port.  It is a Vx.

The Mx and Vx are basically the same.   They are advertised as Mx
for Win95 and Vx for Apple.  It seems to me when the Vx first came
out (no Mx at the time) it was build for both.  This was a factory
refurbished one ($50.00) and fit my need exactly.

Anyway it works from a parallel port on a Pentium running Win95.

Don