From:
Alvin B Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:08:49 -0700
Edna:
One of my computers is a 486 DX2-66, and I have both a CD-Rom and Sound
Card connected to it. You should be able to install the items you have
listed without a problem. Sound cards can be nasty to configure
sometimes, but it will have nothing to do with LBA and drive overlay
programs. LBA and Drive Overlay programs, such as Easy Drive, are for
installing hard disk drives in excess of 520 MB (do not hold me to that
number, but if it not correct, it is very close).

Why are you going to install a 4X CD-Rom? 16X or higher are very cheap
and will be of much geater help to you. Please feel free to e-mail me if
you I can be of help to you.
TurtleAl