From:
Sara Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 17:59:00 -0400
Hi, I am new to the list. I am currently on the Atkins diet and my goal is to get
my whole family eating paleo style. My son is autistic and would benefit the most
but he is very resistant. My question is in regard to my 13 month old daughter. I
would like her to eat more of a paleo type diet but  I haven't a clue what to
feed her. She gags on meat usually but there must be some way to make it edible
for a baby. I am also interested in some kind of nutritionally balanced baby menu
plan if any of you have paleo babies.

Sara