Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 06:28:04 -0700
Dear JoAnn,

Thanks for writing your success story.

As for myself, I have lost about 45 pounds but most importantly, I maintain
it without effort, in the sense of exercise.

I used to be a carbo addict and an exercise freak and now I no longer do the
stairmaster or treadmill, instead I take gentle walks around the block with
my son, much more pleasant, and healthier, too. (less exposure to the
clearners/chemicals in the poorly ventilated "health" club) No "health" club
dues, either.

I am thin without even thinking about it, for years suffered from
overweight. How I wish I had discovered  Neanderthin 30 years ago, my entire
health history would be different.

When I see people all puffed up and fat, my first thought is "carbo addict!"
and I feel sorry that they do not know about Ray's book.