BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:21:26 EDT

> they by their own sweat
>  and creativity were role models to their own. and in a way; because of the
>  class system; held real power
>  and recognition in the very world they toiled in.

the stonemason I apprenticed to was the top guy in his trailer park at
Moravia, NY nearby Millard Fillmore State Park where my grandfather worked
with the CC's who were blowing up hemlock stumps and sometimes young
engineers, the stonemason his was the only trailer double-wide before they
built double-wides and had a stone fireplace in the trailers and his wife's
white mini-grand piano and all he ever did when not working, which was most
all the time he was awake, was get drunk on Black Velvet, rubbing corn-huskers
lotion on his hands, and watch Merv Griffin with a 10 year backlog of
fireplaces to build all for cash and complained all the time his neighbors
thought he was stuck up because he flew the American flag on a real flagpole
outside his front door and went to work every day except Sunday despite his
being, he thought but was not very clear on the topic, Hebrew and a Mason

][<en