BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 09:42:17 +0000
Identity

For the BP preservationeers who already feel comfortable with not
knowing if I am the real Ken Follett, please excuse the following. A
recent posting to PL has swelled our numbers and, as always, I think it
important that we all get to know each other, or whatever. Handles are
easy, empathy is work.

Handles:

I am originator and *owner* of Bullamanka-Pinheads; author of _SOS, Gab
& Eti_ (http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5836); VP of an exterior
restoration company based in Brooklyn, NY
(http://members.aol.com/arwny); subcommittee chair of the APT Internet
Workforce, within the publications committee(http://www.apti.org);
founder of the Preservation Industry Network (PIN), a committee of APT;
a member of the Executive Committee of the Preservation Trades Network
(PTN), also an APT committee, though seemingly I am still not a member
of PTN, now planning the second International Preservation Trades
Workshop (http://www.prginc.com/ptn-index/iptw-98.html); and am working
on a project regarding exchange between Polish and American
preservationists.

I live in Mastic Beach, NY, on Long Island, site of various UFO crashes
and south of Brookhaven Labs. During the week I commute 130 miles daily
by car. My heritage is American -- Scot/German, no French, despite the
name. At one time I was a stonemason and built traditional fireplaces.
Now I do other things.

][<en Follett, VP
Apple Restoration & Waterproofing, Inc.
132 Bedford Ave.