BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kevin Daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 18:01:10 -0500
Musn't forget the inclusion of the interiors of the Bradbury building and
Union Station in the Los Angeles of _Blade Runner_, (several thumbs up,)
which was integral to the future/retro look of the whole thing.  Passing
through several times a couple of years after the movie came out, I never
noticed anything wrong with the station that I could attribute to the
movie.  I think the Bradbury Building was pre-restoration when the movie
was filmed-- or else some f/x magic was applied to the placeto make it
look so dumpy. Anyone seen either building lately?