BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew DIAZ" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 09:48:26 -0500
>        Ken Follett wrote:  "Then again, look at the Post Office & their
>      aggressive drive to design stamps to sell to collectors... I don't even
>      think they care about moving the mail with all these newly minted images."

Every stamp that doesn't get put on an envelope is a loan to us of maybe $ 0.31-
Every hundred dollar bill that get's buried in a mason jar in russian steppe is a
loan of maybe $ 999.80.
Interest free

> Marilyn Harper wrote:
>      Incidentally, it seems to me that my mail is getting to me pretty
>      quick recently.

Yeah- well with the new laser scanners they don't have to steam open & reseal the
envelopes anymore.

DD