BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:57:33 -0400
][en,

We just finished a (paid for) scope of work, spec. and existing condition
report - in that order since that's the way Yale likes it on a mini mansion.
Existing: Asphalt atop slate atop cedar shingles.  The exposed sheathing was
fastened mostly to the slate.  We bid out and got a rip and new slate and
repaired copper gutter for a price of $54,000 they re-bid it and got the job
they opted for: asphalt, lapped valleys, GS ice and water no valley flashing
and no gutters and no chimney work, no flashing or crickets and they  are
saving 20K -  Go Yale!  Boola Boola.

Bean counters watch the top side,

Leland