BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 09:32:28 +0000
My nephew Sean Blythe (recently voted OA) with his Boy Scout troop,
attended H. Clinton's visit to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the
first Women's Rights Convention in Seneca Falls, NY.

Putting HP on the psychic map, H. Clinton went from health reform to
visiting historic sites not on the national screen. I don't see anyone
getting excited and calling it a conspiracy. No reports of white vans or
black helicopters. Now, if Jesse Helms visits Seneca Falls can we expect
a protest rally?
--
][<en Follett
SOS Gab & Eti -- http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/5836