RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Belden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:33:14 -0500
Hi All.  I've been reading the list for several days and it's not at all
what  I was expecting!  :)   Some of the threads have been quite
lively and entertaining though.

I'm not into the law, I'm looking to increase my family's consumption of raw
foods.  In light of that, could someone recommend a good recipe book?  So
far those recipes I've picked up off the net and tried have gone over well
with my husband but my kids didn't enjoy them at all.  Anyone out there have
some tips on introducing raw vegetables to kids?  Fruits are no
problem - except that it's hard to get good fruit in Alaska.

We enjoy a variety of sprouts but again, it's not really up the kids' alley
to just eat a handful.  Suggestions?

Thank you,
Rhea