RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:09:04 EST
Wes,

<< One other note: Studies I've read strongly indicate that we are a primarily
 vegetarian species, and if meat is eaten, it should be eaten in moderation.

I saw a show on the San? Bushman in the Kalihari the other night.  One guy,
maybe late 20's (hard to tell) had just completed his second successful hunt
in his lifetime.  Unfortunately, the TV could not answer my questions, but if
I had to take a guess, these people weren't eating the big game animals very
often.  And whatever meat they do cook, they eat so many raw plants, and they
WALK, and WALK, and WALK so much, that I imagine their intestines stay quite
healthy.

Aaron