RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:42:44 -0400
Kirt wrote:

>Don:
>>This past Saturday the fish people had sea scallops. I didn't buy enough.
>>They were gone within minutes after I got home.
>
>Pretty good, Don. Waiting until you get home to eat em I mean. ;)

After I had purchased them I wandered back to the other end of the
greenmarket and mentioned them to one of the farmers. He went running
across the market to get some. Later in the afternoon I returned to the
market to give the Beefalo people something I'd photocopied. I stopped by
the farmer that had gotten some and asked if he had eaten his yet. He
cringed at the thought of eating them raw. Of well, sushi is more of a
urban food.

> The
>ultimate finger food, no?

Well, I used a fork.