RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 09:30:58 +0200
From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
> you should be using CEST (Central European Summer Time) - which is GMT
> (Greenwich Mean Time) or UT (Universal Time) +0200 - and so since Los

I hope you are satisfied with the time zone settings of my machine.
I just looked it up and it is +0200.

But, by the way, I wouldn't make so much excitement about the
time zone settings. I am in the Net quite a time now and I got
used to all kinds of habits and little bugs in the system.
Some people don't reply to messages or change the subject, so
that somebody who is following the threads will be worried.
And some don't have correct time zone setting, either because
they don't know or they _are not allowed_ to change it because
the machine is owned and managed by their employer.
So I got used to cope with that and just read the messages
as they come in. My brain usually is able to sort them right. :-)

Anyway, your complaint is satisfied although I would have formulated
it less aggressive and somewhat shorter.

Have a nice day.

-Karl