RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 04:10:14 +0000
From:
Walter Semerenko <[log in to unmask]>
At 11:34 PM 8/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I was wondering whether anyone would know where I could get a Phoenix
>juicer. I've started on a diet that calls for daily juicing of green leafy
>veggies. I have a Champion juicer which is (just) ok; I've heard some good
>things about the Phoenix. Unfortunately they are no longer manufactured.

Mark, you may want to find about the Miracle Juicer (tm) which is has a
centrifugal pulp extractor.  It cost me $125 plus shipping and was
relatively cheap compared to the Juiceman, Omega, and others.  I got the
special through Dr. Julian Whitaker's newsletter, so I don't know if the
price is the same for non-subscribers, but you can call the company who
makes it (Phillips Publishing 1-800-705-5559).  Mine came with a one month
satisfaction guarantee, and a five year parts warranty.  So far I am very
pleased with the performance, although I disagree with the easy cleanup
claim that the ad states.  The cleanup isn't bad anyways.  They also have
their product comparison with other juicers...I would post it but I can't
find it at the moment.

Walter.