RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 15:03:29 GMT
From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Robert,

You wrote about magnetic fields and sleeping in them. very interesting.

I have some across some ideas about treating water in certain ways with
magnetic fields, which alters its structure and builds a negative charge.
Apparently this type of water has the same property as the water in
living cells.

Therfor it seems to me that the magnets you speak of are somehow
 re-charging the body fluids to be somehow more vital.

Can you tell whether the magnetic field say above the pillow is all one pole ?
Like, if you pass a handheld magnet over the pillow, is it alternately
attracted and repulsed or is it a uniform 'same pole'. ??

Regards, :>)
Lynton