Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:15:33 +0200
At 12:15 1998-04-20 -0700, Mary wrote:
>Does anyone know how to make an elk or venison stew and get rid of the gamey
>taste?
Back in the old days my former wife used to marinate over night in
milk and beer, wich will not be very paleo. But try mranating with only
water, maybee with some herbs spices or watever You can think of.
I know the gamey taste, it is a littler like liver. I can stand quite well
but some "herbs de provence" or thyme helps, and as I said maybee a few
hours in water might help a bit.

- Hans