Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:30:12 -0500
Todd,

Thanks for the reply.  All of what you said makes sense.  I've come to a
lot of those conclusions myself.  I think the tiny quote I left of your
message sums it up.  No matter what anyone says, the body's not built to
lose weight.  I'm positive now that if you're over a certain threshold
overweight, or if you've been overweight since childhood, or both, changing
your diet is not going to take the weight off.  I don't know what the
average weight gain might be for h/g people during the good season, but I
think that if you are much more overweight than that for any significant
length of time you "break" that mechanism in your body and it seems unable
to recover.

The last possibility would be exercise strenuously to get the weight off,
crossing my fingers that I don't have to keep it up forever to maintain,
because that's not likely to happen.

Take care,
John Pavao
Weight loss is as unnatural as weight gain.  It's not something
that the body was really meant to do.